Potato, spring onion, dill, & cheese frittata
(from BBC GoodFood)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400g cooked new potatoes, sliced
- 4 eggs , beaten
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 bunch dill, roughly chopped
- 25g cheddar, grated
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water until tender. Drain and leave to dry for 5 minutes.
- In a small non-stick frying pan, heat oil over a medium heat. Add potatoes, then fry until beginning to crisp, about 8 mins. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, spring onions, dill and some seasoning. Heat the grill.
- Tip the eggs into frying pan, mix quickly, lower the heat, then sprinkle over cheese. After about 8 mins, once the top side has almost set, pop under the grill for 2-3 mins or until firm and golden. Slide out of the pan.
Serve with a green salad either hot or cold. This is great for easy, good-to-eat-cold leftovers.