Books read in August:
- The Tombs of Atuan. Ursula K. Le Guin.
- Farundell. L. R. Fredericks.
- The Birth of Purgatory. Jacques Le Goff.
- Reflections on the Psalms. C. S. Lewis.
- Clowning in Rome. Henri J. M. Nouwen.
- Owain Miles. Robert Easting, ed.
- From the Earth to the Moon. Jules Verne.
- Orpheus and Eurydice. Robert Henryson.
Best (only) reread: The Tombs of Atuan
Best non-fiction: Clowning in Rome
Best (only) Middle Scots: Orpheus and Eurydice
Would you look at that? Three non-fiction books in one month, and only one was for my thesis. August was indeed a notable month for reading.