Books read in January:
- Ransom. David Malouf.
- The Thief. Megan Whalen Turner.
- The Book of Atrix Wolfe. Patricia A. McKillip
- Purity and Danger: An analysis of concept of pollution and taboo. Mary Douglas. (50%)
- Twice upon a time: Women writers and the history of the fairy tale. Elizabeth Wanning Harries. (50%)
- Dune. Frank Herbert. (50%)
I’m a bit flabbergasted that I’ve only actually finished three books this month — I had to include my in-progress reading to feel better about myself. Oh well.