Books read this month:
- Peter Pan. J. M. Barrie.
- The Bean Trees. Barbara Kingsolver.
- Politically Correct Bedtime Stories: Modern Tales for Our Life & Times. James Finn Garner.
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. Alan Bradley.
- Od Magic. Patricia A. McKillip.
- Love in the Time of Cholera. Gabriel García Márquez.
- Ywain and Gawain. Stephen H. A. Shepherd, ed. *
- Lybeaus Desconus. Thomas Chestre; ed. M. Mills. *
- The Ear, the Eye and the Arm. Nancy Farmer.
- Partonope of Blois. A. Trampe Bodtker, ed. *
Best new read: Od Magic.
Best medieval romance: Partonope of Blois.
Best (only) sci-fi: The Ear, the Eye and the Arm.
Quite a month! I’m not sure where to begin on my commentary for the books I’ve read this month, except to say that I enjoyed 95% of what I read. If you want to know more, leave a comment about which book you want to know about…
* indicates in Middle English.