- I am still a youngest / pseudo-only child. I do not like to share.*
- Also, I want my way.
- I do not like conversation or groups consisting of more than three people.
- I’d rather be writing fiction.
- I really want fajitas and tortillas from Taco Cabana. I could eat fajitas every day.
- I want to be warm.
- One of my alternate lives would be to be an anthropologist in Latin America.
* I amend this statement to be: Sometimes I really do not like sharing, but actually I don’t mind it most of the time.