Books read in November:
- Wish for a Fish: All About Sea Creatures, by Bonnie Worth.
- Instructions, by Neil Gaiman.
- The Wonderful O, by James Thurber.
- Further Fables for Our time, by James Thurber.
- The Outlaws of Sherwood, by Robin McKinley.
A few notes and queries:
- Congratulations to Rebecca for graduating with a Master of Letters with Distinction in Mediaeval English today.
- Rebecca and I have had our two-part panel accepted to next year’s Leeds International Medieval Congress. Huzzah!
- Being homebound due to arthritis and inclement weather is lonely.
- Where can one find chipotle in adobo sauce in the noble Princedom of Fife?
- Oh, why should the shattermyth have to be a crumplehope and a dampenglee?
- And, though it ruineth the symmetry: I have an excellent supervisor.