I am leaving the country in one week. For a month.
- Buy Christmas cards and write them.
- Christmas gifts.
- Mail things.
- Pick up Rx’s.
- Another thesisy meeting.
- Continue my regularly scheduled researching.
- Finish books and return them to their respective owners.
- Edit Bede?
- Fill out Visa application, etc.
- Download articles, make sure Thesis will be okay while I’m away.
- Clean, laundry, etc.?
- Other things that I know I have forgotten but will hopefully remember later.
And all I want to do is reread The Thief, The Queen of Attolia, and The King of Attolia. Not that I’m not enjoying the book I’m reading right now (I am), but I love Megan Whalen Turner and these books are more than wonderful and just—there is no time. Alas. (IF A CONSPIRACY OF KINGS COMES OUT LATER IN THE UK THAN IN THE U.S. I SHALL BE MOST UPSET.) Ahem.